Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MicDroid

ok, so I know at the end of the last post I said this one would be poking a little bit of fun people (myself included) for overdoing it with "churchspeak."  Well, I took a day or two to think about it, and it's not going to happen.  Since I've connected with a lot of different people over the past year, we've been able to establish a lot of relational capital with one another, and we try to stay pretty geunine and authentic in having a missional mindset as we do life together in community, so I'm going to be very intentional about not making fun of how we talk.  And that's final.

What I will do, however, is talk to you about my new favorite thing, the MicDroid app for my phone.  This is so cool!  It's an auto-tune thing, similar to the "I am T-Pain" app for all you nerdy, elitist iPhone users* out there.  Matt and I both downloaded it to our phones, and he was literally like a little kid at Christmas when I showed it to him. I think he made about 500 recordings in the first five minutes after downloading.  My favorite is him saying "Shawty.....shawty..." in his best T-Pain voice; I actually set this as a ringtone for a while.  So if you have Android, go get it and let the fun begin! 



*If you happen to own an iPhone, don't be offended.  I love you. Just as much as all my other friends, and maybe even more.  I just happen to think you're a little bit nerdy and elitist. 

1 comment:

  1. I may be nerdy and elitist, but you are jealous. For sure, definitely, jealous. It's just true of anyone who doesn't have an iPhone. Sorry.

    Did you and Robby practice that "churchspeak" line together? That's one of his favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete